Our factory is located in Nantong City, Jiangsu Province, China, about 100 kms apart from Shanghai. With over 400 skilful workers and three manufacturing branches (namely, table linen manufacturing branch, fabric-weaving manufacturing branch and dyeing branch), normally we are exporting 8 containers within 1 month.
Our Services & Strength
1. NEW PRODUCTS DEVELOP OR OEMWe will launch our new product at a time,we also can customized as your requirements
2. 24-HOUR SERVICE We deal with customer objections with in 24 hours,and actively respond to customers' questions about products
1. How does your factory do regarding quality control? Reador people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end: 1). All our fabrics are made of combed yarns and have been preshrunk.
2). Skilful workers care every details in handling the cutting, stitching, quilting, filling, packing processes;
3). Quality Control Department specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
2. What is the shrinkage of your linens? Normally the shrinkage for our bed linens, bath linens and table linens is 3-5%, which meets the international standard.
3 How can I get some samples? We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the sample fee and the courier cost. Regarding the sample fee: you can wire it through Western Union Banking Service to: Yingzi Wang (given name: Yingzi , family name: Wang) Add.: Nantong, Jiangsu, China Pls note that we will regard this sample fee as part of the down payment and will deduct them from the total amount when you place the order for mass production. Regarding the courier cost: 1). You can arrange a RPI(Remote Pick-up) service upon Fedex, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collect account.
2). You can wire the courier cost together with the sample fee and we will have the courier cost prepaid;
4. What is the MOQ for your factory? It depends. Normally, the MOQ for table linens is 200PCS/item.
5. What is the terms of payment? By T/T. 30% down payment before production, the balance paid off before delivery.
6 How do you often pack the goods? Poly bags for inner packing, and cartons for outer packing.
In order to provide good quality products to our customers, Nantong Reador Textile Co., Ltd built a fabric factory in Zhejiang province early this year.We bought 208 water jet looms and 10 circular knitting machines in our fabric factory, and we will buy 208 water jet looms and 10 circular knitting machines in the next year.We purchase the best POY (Pre-Oriented Yarn) materials to make good qualit...